Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Haul: Forum Party

I just received my order from last week's Forum Party!  In the photo:
  • Back For Breakfast shower gel
  • Ghost shower gel
  • 2 Humango bath bombs
  • Grease Lightning
  • 2 All That Jas bath bombs
  • Turbo bubble bar
  • 2 Ruby Red Slipper bubble bars
  • Schnuggle body butter
  • samples: Aromarant deodorant, Lemslip soap, and Banana Moon soap
Most of these are limited edition or Retro items, so I'm excited to try them all.  My first review will probably be on the Red Ruby Slippers.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Can you please do a review on Ghost, lemslip (im very interested in their buttercreams!) or humango? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My next reviews will definitely be Halloween & Christmas limited edition & retro items, and products on the 2011 Discon List!

    ReplyDelete