Friday, October 28, 2011

Haul: Perfume

Just received my latest online order from Lush, focused mostly on the newly released (to NA at least; they've been available to UK for quite some time now!) perfumes:
  • Love
  • 1,000 Kisses
  • Cocktail
  • Superworld Unknown
  • Perfume Kit (Breath of God, Vanillary, Lust, Karma, Orange Blossom, Tuca Tuca, Imogen Rose, the Smell of Freedom)
  • Lemony Flutter
  • Samples: Mud Flats and Sandstone soaps
I really like that Lush sells 2ml vials of their perfumes.  It's a great way to sample them and not spend a fortune.  I'm looking forward to dabbing a little here and there, mixing my own cocktails, and making my own scented lotions. :D

I also got some sample sizes of lemony flutter because it's cheaper per ounce than purchasing the 1.5oz size and I love re-using the container for other things.  Loving the perfume kit, but does anyone want my vial of Karma? hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment